There are 3 Main Accommodation Sites located beside the festival grounds:
* TMF Main Campsite * TMF Family Campsite * TMF Campervan Site
All 3 sites are open from 10am Wednesday 16th July until 10am Wednesday 23rd July
TMF MAIN CAMPSITE
The TMF Main Campsite will be located right beside the festival arena and TMF Community Village at Crossapol. This will have toilet, water and shower (surcharge) facilities on site while the Community Village nearby will provide catering services for all campers throughout the weekend. The site looks onto the stunning white sands of Crossapol Bay, which is literally a few minutes walk from the campsite.
TMF FAMILY CAMPSITE
Introduced in 2013 with support from Event Scotland, the TMF Family Campsite returns in 2014 due to fantastic feedback from families. This site is located 200 yards from the festival entrance on the lip of Crossapol Bay making access to both the beach and festival literally a few minutes walk. As with the main campsite, it will also have access to showers, toilets and the Community Village.
A special family package is available that provides weekend festival passes & access to the family campsite for a family of up to 5 members (2 adults & 3 children U-16*) for £199 – saving up to £100. This ticket can only be purchased from the online ticketcript shop: CLICK HERE
*Groups staying in the Family Campsite containing more than 2 adults can purchase additional tickets individually but must all be housed in one tent.
TMF CARAVAN/MOTORHOME SITE
Introduced in 2013 to a sell-out response, we are delighted to have been able to increase the capacity of Campervans/Motorhomes for 2014. This year will also see electric hook-up introduced to the motorhome site. People purchasing a motorhome spot will have access to the toilets, water and showers (surcharge) located in the TMF Village. A pass for 1 vehicle costs £99 and is valid from 10am Wednesday 16th July until 10am Wednesday 23rd July. There are only 25 spaces available so please book well in advance from the online ticketscript shop: CLICK HERE .
If looking to arrive early or stay on later on Tiree, there are also other camper van sites throughout the island that can be rented on a per night basis. More information is below in the Campervan/Motorhome Section.
TMF CAMPSITES CODE OF CONDUCT & KEY INFORMATION
* NO GLASS (BOTTLES/TUMBLERS) BROUGHT INTO CAMPSITE - Campers wishing to bring their own drink (alcohol or soft drinks) must have it contained in a plastic bottle or cans. THERE IS A STRICT NO GLASS POLICY WITHIN THE CAMPSITES. There will be no facility to ‘decant’ liquid at the site entrance on arrival so please do this before you arrive at the festival. The main message is PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
* UNDER 18′s – Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult when staying on the campsite.
* COOKING AREAS – There will be special cooking areas within the campsites for small gas cookers & portable barbecues. You are free to bring on your own food and there will also be food vendors on site.
* SHOWERS – The showers will be available daily from 08.00 – 16.00. They require a £1 token that can be purchased from the festival office.
* TRANSPORT - There will be a shuttle bus providing transport from the ferry terminal to the TMF Campsite daily from wednesday 16th until wednesday 23rd July at a cost of £5 for a return ticket. The TMF site is a 10min walk from the airport.
* PARKING – New for 2014, there will be two car parks available at the festival site. One located at the family campsite and another behind the general campsite. There will be no charge for this service.
* PETS – Pet dogs are only allowed entry into the campsites. They are not permitted within the festival arena or any other fields in and around the festival site. Please be aware that livestock will be in surrounding fields so extra care on pets is essential. Pets must be kept on a lead at all times within the campsites.
If you have any questions regarding the TMF Campsites please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel, Hostles and B & B's
For a full list of all hotels and rented accommodation CLICK HERE or please visit the Isle of Tiree website: http://www.isleoftiree.com/accommodation.html
Campervans & Motorhomes
If you intend to use your vehicle for accommodation you must book a designated overnight parking space for each night of your stay. There are several sites available at a very reasonable price of £10 per night on crofts across the island. See the map and chart below for details of the Campervan locations. To book any of the external Campervan spots on Tiree please contact the Tiree Access Officer Steve Nagy on 01879 220677 / 07765 449487 or email email@example.com
Wild Diamond Campsite
Situated in Balinoe, Wild Diamond is the other official campsite & caravan site on the island and is located approximately 3 miles from the festival site. For more information please visit www.wilddiamond.co.uk/category/camp/ or call t|+44 (0)1879 220399
There are public toilets situated in Scarinish which are very close to many local amenities such as the Co-op, Bank, Butchers & Scarinish Hotel. If you are planning to camp near these facilities you must gain permission from the land owner who can be contacted at the local post office (near ferry terminal).
For details of all other accommodation available on Tiree please view the Isle of Tiree Information Website by clicking on the link below: